40 Random Questions

Another set of random questions grabbed from the Tumblr of blissed-souls out of boredom. :D
  1. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two. One on my head, and one that I cuddle to. :)
  2. Do you have a tattoo? - Nope, never will.
  3. What are you listening to right now? - Rob Thomas - These Little Wonders :)
  4. Whats your favorite number? - 9
  5. What was the last thing you ate? - Pork adobo with rice.. Yum!
  6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? - Violet/Purple. :)
  7. How is the weather right now? - Humid, very ironic to Christmas season. :|
  8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone? - A close friend. :)
  9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? - Eyes, maybe.. Teehee!
  10. Right-handed or Left-handed? - Right. :)
  11. Favorite TV show? - As of now, it would be Grey's Anatomy. :)
  12. Siblings? - A brother. :D
  13. Height? - 165 cm.. Just a relative height.. LOL
  14. Hair color? - Black.
  15. Eye Color? - Dark Brown.
  16. Do you wear contacts? - Nope. Proudly with 20/20 vision. ^^,
  17. Favorite Holiday? - Christmas! =)
  18. Month? - Favorite month?... Erm.. -Ber months :)
  19. Have you ever cried for no reason? - Not that I know of.. :)
  20. What was the last movie you watched? - Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2
  21. Favorite Day of the Year? - I guess it would be my birthday. LOL
  22. Do you like to travel by plane? YUP!
  23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? - NO. LOL
  24. Hugs or Kisses? - Hugs. ='>
  25. Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE!
  26. Do you want your friends to respond to this? - Sure, why not?
  27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you? - Mostly my close friends and my brother. :)
  28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you? - Busy people. LOL
  29. What books are you reading? - Currently reading? Uhm.. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. :)
  30. Piercings? - On my ears, only a pair for a pair of earrings. :)
  31. Who would you like to see right now? - My best friends. :(
  32. Favorite football Team? - Not really a fan of the sport but will sure go for the Azkals! :)
  33. What are you doing right now? - Answering these bunch of questions. LOL
  34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? - None of the above LOL. I prefer caramel. :)
  35. Have you ever fired a gun? - A water gun, yes. LOL.
  36. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? - Yes. Some of them. :)
  37. Dogs or cats? - Definitely DOGS!
  38. Favorite flower? - Erm.. Maybe Rose or Sampaguita. LOL
  39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do? - Yes, to sneak out and play outside when I was little. LOL
  40. Have you ever loved someone? - Of course, who haven't?
Once again, I tag these following people to answer this set of questions and post it onto their blogs! To others, you may also feel free to tag yourselves and grab these questions. :)

Tagging:
.Dolce Far Niente.
The Series of Unending Events

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jean9.. miss you too.. you were listening to these little wonders haha... nice nman.. happy holodays and Merry Christmas. I really wosh that we can see each other soon.. lots of hugs and some kisses. :)

Unknown said...

Oh Men! How do you tag this thing?! And how would I know that you have tagged me? hahahha.. so many questions... Ohh, I don't know that you've tagged me :/ I just read this now... as in NOW!hahahhahahaha ok ok... I'll answer this also ^_^ make sure to comment too :D :D :D hahhahaha Belated Merry merry Christmas and advanced holy week :D :D :D hahhahahahhaha