Long Time No Post

Uh oh, it's been a long time since my last post. Christmas Season really made me busy. I didn't even get the chance to update my blog. T_T But anyway, It's okay now, I'm here.

Blessings from GOD

The gifts I received from my friends and relatives this Christmas and were:
  1. mp3 player *shock*
  2. watch (cool.. stylish)
  3. pillow (comfy!!^__^)
  4. Meiji chocolate bar (it's so chocolatey ^_^)
  5. mug (I always receive this kind of gift every year)
  6. alarm clock (same comment as # 5)
  7. ballpen keychain (unique ^^)
  8. picture frame (same comment as #5)
  9. keychain (The one with the fur)
  10. keychain (The one with a rubber handle)
  11. mini organizer (really small)
  12. mini writing pad with a shape of a house (no comment)
  13. monitor and keyboard cleaner (O_O)

About all the gifts I had received this Christmas, I felt great because it has been added really. Does this mean that my friends are also added? L.O.L. Thanks anyway for all your gifts!

My 紅包"s" this year was fewer than last year's. :(

Many many things

I've just realized that this Christmas break still has so many school stuffs to finish, crap.

  1. C.E. journal
  2. 宗孝 project (reaction paper about Revelation)
  3. Whattashot

Three are already many, remember? At kindergarten, teachers always tell us that more than one is considered as many. See, *sighs*

About #1, I have done 2-week journal in one day and a 5-day journal also in one day.
About #2, I'm already at chapter 6, and it's still a long way to go.
About #3, I still don't have an entry.

There are also many "not so important things" that I also wasn't able to do it:

  1. Watch DVD's. (my aunt just gave me 3 more DVD's to watch)
  2. Watch Smallville Season 6. (yeah, I know, I'm late)
  3. Watch Heroes Season 2.
  4. Explore my new mp3 player.

3-week Christmas break is not enough for me. O_O

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!!!

Many people are also having their birthdays this January and here are the ones I know:

  1. Sydneylyn Tan (Jan. 3, 1992)
  2. Janell Lee (Jan.5, 1991)
  3. Jerome Sia Sin (Jan. 8, 1991)
  4. Patricia Pua (Jan. 14, 1992)
  5. Stefi Graf Sy (Jan. 20, 1991)

Belated Happy new year and Advance Happy Birthday to you all! May God continue to bless you all with lots of happiness! Wish you good health, long life! Drink Yakult everyday, everyday okay! ^_______________^

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

I wasn't able to get myself online these past few days because my brother had connected the Internet connection to his laptop. Anyway, for all the ones that didn't received my greetings through my texts, BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!! ^_____^ I wish that you may all have a wonderful year this 2008 and don't forget to thank and praise God for all His blessings, guidance, forgiveness of our sins, wisdom, etc. To GOD be the GLORY!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! ^^

No comments: