I'm back (hahaha)

Well, here I go again ahahaha!!! Post post na ulit, la naman maisip na mapost. Well, I was thinking of Patricia's suggestion eh, yung movie review or post ko top ten movies ko. Haha, nako, mahihirapan ako dito, sa dami ng napanood ko, I can't classify those movies anymore as a good one or a bad one for me haha! Pero, sige Pat, isipin ko talaga ang mga 10 na movies na pumatok sa akin, tapos, post ko, and also a review. ^_^

By the way, I really liked Angels and Demons. Well, I think this will probably be the movie that I will be making a review of haha. But I'll think about it pa, hopefully maka-post din haha! Most likely, this movie will be included on my top 10 list. (o pat, may isa na, hahaha!!)

Hmm.. Well, I guess, that's it for now, see you on My-Top-10-Movies-All-Time post and probably a movie review. ^_^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See? I told you we have the same taste. ahahaha... 90% of the movies you have posted.... I have already watched. Some you recommended, some watched by ourselves. ahahahha. Good Movies lives FOREVER!!!